← Revision 9 as of 2015-06-03 19:09:42
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* OH: "2.5Mhz is the sweet spot"||
* NodePioneerSquare now has a link lite on the modem, but Atmosera says the ticket is still pending.
* OH: "2.5Mhz is the sweet spot"s.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Install alix as node hardware on indefinite loan to replace the aging Netgear WGT634U, ensure it's working
- Node notes:
NodeFreshPot has a robustifier, reconnecting on detection of disassociation
NodeMississippi -- some ideas for rooftop connectivity, using 48V over cat5, with a roof-mounted switch for more flexibility, using remnants from MetroFi, and without running new ethernet cable from inside. Problem originates in desire to have potentially 4-5 devices with only 3 ethernet runs to the roof (ie. could gang up the ethernets just for power, use the other one for connectivity, then fan out from enclosure on the roof)
NodeArborLodge outage, fix in progress
Your Item Here
NodeLionsEye is now on an Alix, Russell swapped out, may place rails later for mounting.
NodeMississippi has limited cable runs, but also need to get the 900Mhz connectivity between Ballroom and Commons.
Robustifier on NodeFreshPot will re-up the radio when it disappears.
NodePioneerSquare now has a link lite on the modem, but Atmosera says the ticket is still pending.
- OH: "2.5Mhz is the sweet spot"s.