← Revision 7 as of 2016-09-14 19:07:29
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* CUB contact?||
* CUB contact? RussellSenior reached out via the web form.
* Digital Inclusion Network - key contacts as well that would be interested, such as Rosewood Initiative
|Line 30:||Line 31:|
|* NodeSechzig - VZA 60th and Cully - host "past", new marketing company for finding tenants, + Carl and Charles.||* NodeSechzig - VZA 60th and Cully - host "past". New marketing company for finding tenants, + Carl and Charles.|
|Line 32:||Line 33:|
|* RussellSenior will be at the Mary Beth Henry retirement party.|
- Pick location for next weekly
Talk to DavidSchor about public infrastructure
- Mary Beth Henry retirement party on Thursday.
- Luka Mustafa (Musti), inventor of KORUSA (koruza.net) visiting Portland in early October (7-13th), Russell met him at a couple of the Internation Summits for Community Wireless Networking, we were on a panel together.
- Made contact with CUB, hoping to meet soon.
- Node notes:
NodeSechzig -- plugged in 9/13, will be getting an outlet in a shed installed, will add a couple Loco's and a Bullet M2HP to a chimney, Russell has photos of layout.
NodeLutz -- Russell has made contact with someone reporting problems, updated client-status.sh script to correct some bitrot, more investigation needed.
Your Item Here
- Discussion about citizen initiative for municipal broadband.
- Can we get someone from Sandy to discuss their network?
- Inject discussion into Novick/Eudaly race?
- Can we now have Mary Beth Henry or David Olson as proxy?
- We need a scope (engineering, or proposal)?
- Funding mechanism?
CUB contact? RussellSenior reached out via the web form.
- Digital Inclusion Network - key contacts as well that would be interested, such as Rosewood Initiative
Ask DavidSchor if he would be interested in joining the board?
- Luka Mustafa - Oct. 7-13 - needs a couch, koruza.net - optics based transmission gigabit transmission over 150m
RussellSenior will be at the Mary Beth Henry retirement party.