Revision 1 as of 2017-05-01 13:55:59
added some initial agenda items, add yours!
added some more node notes
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
* NodeWygant -- working on putting a new device in one of the basement units, have a tentative install date on Friday.
* NodeGooseHollow -- a hole has been drilled, we need to schedule a time to run the cable.
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- updated Soekris net4826 on the roof of the bell tower
NodeMississippi -- updated Soekris net4826 at metrix-ballroom, metrix-commons, and metrix-west (also prepared metrix-ed image, though it has been offline).
NodeWygant -- working on putting a new device in one of the basement units, have a tentative install date on Friday.
NodeGooseHollow -- a hole has been drilled, we need to schedule a time to run the cable.
NodeUglyMug -- although they aren't a node anymore, as of Monday, they aren't a coffee shop anymore either. Heard about via an email'd announcement from the former owner.
- Russell chased down a bug with our net4826 builds, which involved CONFIG_GRUB_CONSOLE. This was causing some trouble rebooting devices.
- Russell obtained the Meraki U-boot source code from Cisco, hoping to discover the source of the ethernet problem on the MR24.
- Russell tested the Netgear WNDR3800 for the panic/bug we saw on the Buffalo WZR600DHP, but was unable to trigger it.
Your Item Here
- None Yet