← Revision 3 as of 2017-05-03 18:14:34
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,MatthewKlug,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,MatthewKlug,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,TomasKuchta<<BR>>|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
* NodeEd visit?
* NodeEd visit after we have a plan for the Ballroom roof.
* Ecliptic - JohnHarris, is he interested in hosting a StepHouse tower that doesn't service him?
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
* CT-12 State form now runs $20/yr.
* CT-12 State form now runs $20/yr (was $10).
* TomasKuchta donated an EdgeRouter ($60) + thumb drives for WNDR3600.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- updated Soekris net4826 on the roof of the bell tower
NodeMississippi -- updated Soekris net4826 at metrix-ballroom, metrix-commons, and metrix-west (also prepared metrix-ed image, though it has been offline).
NodeWygant -- working on putting a new device in one of the basement units, have a tentative install date on Friday.
NodeGooseHollow -- a hole has been drilled, we need to schedule a time to run the cable.
NodeUglyMug -- although they aren't a node anymore, as of Monday, they aren't a coffee shop anymore either. Heard about via an email'd announcement from the former owner.
- Russell chased down a bug with our net4826 builds, which involved CONFIG_GRUB_CONSOLE. This was causing some trouble rebooting devices.
- Russell obtained the Meraki U-boot source code from Cisco, hoping to discover the source of the ethernet problem on the MR24.
- Russell tested the Netgear WNDR3800 for the panic/bug we saw on the Buffalo WZR600DHP, but was unable to trigger it.
Your Item Here
- Node notes
NodeMississippi - build now without CONFIG_GRUB_CONSOLE allows Soekris to boot, still provides feedback/login on console.
NodeUglyMug - no longer a node as of end of last year, now no longer a business (building goes next year).
- CT-12 State form now runs $20/yr (was $10).