← Revision 9 as of 2017-08-02 19:04:35
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
* Lewis and Clark Legal Clinic - discuss legal help in crafting a ballot measure - possibly in the fall?
* Christopher Mitchell in MN as reference for Muni networking
* John Day is now looking at muni network
* Ammon, Idaho is a recent example of an open-access network
- Next weekly in Vancouver
- Node notes:
NodeBeulahLand -- check connectivity to the rooftop devices.
NodeRigler -- had an outage last week, seems it was a bad power supply, replaced.
NodePotatoChampion -- still haven't heard from Mike.
NodeGreenNoise -- need to try to make contact.
NodeCommunitecture -- still offline.
Node??? -- MatthewKlug has a new node possibility. 321 NE Knott St.
Node??? -- TedBrunner has a possbility - near Arbor lodge - Martin and Jenn.
Dismantled a bunch of SkyPilots over the weekend, thanks Tomas, Ted and Jason! Have only 4 extenders and 4 gateways left intact. The smaller board from the SkyPilot, with the PPC chip, is worth $1.20/lb, maybe $40 total, but needs to be driven to Tualatin ... maybe will forego the cash and just give them to Free Geek instead.
- Talked to Lewis and Clark legal clinic again.
- report from nyc mesh
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeBeulahland - No contact with the SkyPilot gateway on the roof from the Alix. RussellSenior has unplugged the SkyPilot extender so no one associates with it. Need to discuss ladder with Keegan next week.
NodeGreenNoise - Need contact, they are familiar with PTP, node is unplugged behind counter.
NodePotatoChampion - Need to contact and indicate no contact from Mike.
NodeEdison - 5 units, basement laundry room with outside access
- gateway in basement, + 2 2.5GHz nanostations on corners of one building, w/5GHz in middle, possibly MR24 in basement?
- on hillside, so no need to broadcast beyond the buildings in that direction
- Lewis and Clark Legal Clinic - discuss legal help in crafting a ballot measure - possibly in the fall?
- Christopher Mitchell in MN as reference for Muni networking
- John Day is now looking at muni network
- Ammon, Idaho is a recent example of an open-access network