← Revision 8 as of 2017-09-06 20:50:12
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
* NodePatch - failed flash?
* 16 - 32G would cause bit reduction, chips are cheap, but can the chips be swapped logically?
* NodeMoreRerun - still not installed
* NodeRussellJr - in Seattle, not open access
* Next week's meeting is the Board meeting at NodeWorldCup, should we swap in an MR24?
* Crypto driver for Widget removed from Lede/WRT (was BSD OpenCryptoFramework, OCF-Linux David McCullugh
* Also 10Mb enet lockup issue
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeEdison -- gear has not yet shipped, backhaul is over FiberFi, not clear they have installed yet either, on-site manager is slightly antsy to get some kind of service, but ... like, no gear. might install a gateway if backhaul is present.
NodePatch -- a power blip in SE Portland left NodePatch's WZR600DHP unhappy and not booting. It was swapped out with a spare (recovered from NodePotatoChampion), and is back online. Original has some squashfs read errors (comparing to the firmware flashed, there are three bits flipped), this results in a not-booting device. The solution might be to just order replacement flash parts and reprogram it. I have grabbed images of the existing flash. The original part is no longer available, but footprint compatible parts are, for about ~$4 each.
NodeMoreRerun -- not installed yet.
- Point map.personaltelco.net at cwnmyr?
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeRussellJr - in Seattle, not open access
Next week's meeting is the Board meeting at NodeWorldCup, should we swap in an MR24?
- Also 10Mb enet lockup issue