← Revision 6 as of 2017-12-06 20:19:10
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* Russell provided Alex with TP-Link and discussed process, need to provide access to Datamanager|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
Hand off a router for AlexMcMaster to play with
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeWorldCup - Russell will contact, possibly Steve can stop by
NodeEdison - Stephouse swapped out upstream for omni, but ended up handing out broadcast addr as IP to us, Russell temporarily configured static IP on node
- Still need to bill VZA equivalent
NodeGreenNoise - JasonB stopped by, they are still interested, will reach out to us in January
NodePioneerSquare - Hope to hear from square management, but expect to have gap in service, so Russell will collect gear from SRG when they depart
NodeKnow - Contacted prior to Thanksgiving
NodeLebarre - Mast w/equipment no longer in service, held up by hose clamps (Soekris + 2 radios)
NodeMatt - Contacted at new non-Gmail addr
- Case studies on Community wireless networks - 3rd email, looking for release of revised text
Interest to info@ for hosting in Gateway, but concern about individual paying for upstream (MegaPath).
- Alex tested build process, a couple of needed packages were not mentioned.
- Net Neutrality decision - protest Thursday at Verizon store
- Russell provided Alex with TP-Link and discussed process, need to provide access to Datamanager
- Possible meeting next week at Yoko's? No meetings last two Wednesdays.