|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
|* New VZA node||* New VZA node at 80th and Glisan|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
|* Municipal Broadband event August 1 (assume replace that PTP meeting)|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeEddard -- offline due to dropping wireline internets, returning hardware
NodeMatt -- offline due to not being able to host anymore (not a heavily used node), returning hardware
NodeAnkenyTap -- had an outage due to PoE injector falling out of socket, restored power, but are unable to ssh in. host interested in adding another access point upstairs, looking into how to run an ethernet. discovered another device in testbed where the dropbear config had been nulled out, leaving node inaccessible via ssh. may need to swap out the MR24 to recover it, updating the node would be a good chance to do that.
NodeSabin -- still not online.
- Noticed a memory leak issue on mt7621 (e.g. dir860l-b1), occurs when openvpn tunnel is down and wifi interfaces are up, was introduced at the transition to kernel 4.14.x, working on tracking down the problem. kernel eats memory until OOM's kill off processes and eventually device reboots.
- Had a PTP API outage due to node.js disappearing from knod during an update, and subsequent restart of the api service on an error. Outage was extended because the newly installed node.js version didn't immediately work with the api code. Noah rescued us by diagnosing the problem and applying a hotfix.
- Board of Directors elections coming up soon!
Your Item Here
- Node Notes
- New VZA node at 80th and Glisan
New node at FreeGeek
NodeAnkenyTap power supply falling out of the outlet, remote ssh not working, need to visit for second AP install (once ethernet run upstairs).
- mt7621 kernel issue with out of memory on low-utilization nodes
- Board of Directors elections at end of month, must be member and present at meeting, or pass proxy vote to attendee
- Noah fixed nodejs issue related to Debian version update of nodejs
- Municipal Broadband event August 1 (assume replace that PTP meeting)
- Next week's meeting at OSCON - get free hall passes, maybe meet at 7pm?