← Revision 12 as of 2018-09-19 19:55:39
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
* NodeAnkenyTap - Russell stopped by, as power was kicked out, plugged in.
* Matt mentioned that Lompoc on 23rd will become Tap & Table
|Line 34:||Line 36:|
* Hillsboro - creating a utility, hiring a manager, 8000 new homes in South Hillsboro
* TA3M - Russell went, discussion about Journalism
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
- EFA thursday 5pm
Your Item Here
- Municipal Broadband
- Hillsboro - Uptown Services 2015 survey said not to do it
- Ammon, ID - No existing coop utility to support
- Node notes:
NodeArborLodge - Nathan Sim noted slow performance, Netflix user, issue with Cacti data
- Private network configured, but not in use - add MR24 cabled through attic?
NodeSunnysidePark - No response from owner
- Ben's nodes still needs to be plugged in.
NodeLuckyLabNorth - could use an MR24
NodeAnkenyTap - Russell stopped by, as power was kicked out, plugged in.
Matt mentioned that Lompoc on 23rd will become Tap & Table
- IPv6 issue - Russell briefly shut off, recovered but issue unknown
- Captive portals and browsers complaining about non-https sites
- Moin Moin 1.9.2 needs an upgrade
- EFA call 5pm Thursday - Ted will attend
- Nash has a partial update, but all events in the last two months are fair game (money from Multnomah County, Troutdale/Fairview support)
- Longmont, CO, Ammon, ID and Hillsboro, OR communicated with
- Verbal commitment from City of Portland to commit money in early November
- Hillsboro - creating a utility, hiring a manager, 8000 new homes in South Hillsboro
- TA3M - Russell went, discussion about Journalism
Next week's meeting is the monthly at NodeLuckyLab