← Revision 12 as of 2018-10-17 19:34:05
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
|* NodeSunnyside - Russell needs to check in|
|Line 33:||Line 34:|
|* Cable modem foundation "Technicolor" is based on OpenWRT|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner -- Meraki MR24 flashed as ap1.brunner.ptp ($90 in accounts receivable)
NodeTwentyThirdTap -- Meraki MR24 installed, online as of today
NodeAnkenyTap -- plan to visit on Sunday afternoon to route two ethernet cables upstairs and "recover" the existing Meraki MR24.
NodeStreetRoots -- $170 in accounts receivable, haven't seen the check yet
- Bank account -- now have three current officers registered with the bank as signers, new cards are pending and will require another visit.
- More PoE injectors -- PTP has ordered and received 4 trendnet PoE injectors, for $19.15 each.
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
Your Item Here
Next week's meeting is NodeTwentyThirdTap we will try to replace the PoE injector with direct power, and possibly create a node page
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner - Expanded, Ted will provide check
NodeTwentyThirdTap - Need to invoice at least $30, more if PoE injector remains
NodeStreetRoots - No check so far, user on 2nd floor complaining about coverage. Russell asked for MAC addr
NodeAnkenyTap - 1:30pm start install at 2pm. At least install 2 cables and recovery of MR24 (to get remote access back)
- UBIFS bug on NAND flash
NodeSunnyside - Russell needs to check in
Ted committed to Saturday table for Host2Host 2-6pm at Riversgate Church - Russell/Ted/Jason, Russell will bring MR24 and 4' tablecloth
- Municipal Broadband PDX - city should provide $100K from grant program (no commitment so far for fall bump - end of November). Multnomah County pressuring Mayor.
- Need for us to visit Union Bank to at least get cards, maybe explain banking forms.
- Russell showed Tomas how to install OpenWRT on Ubiquiti ERX
- Cable modem foundation "Technicolor" is based on OpenWRT