|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,MatthewKlug,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree<<BR>>|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* None Yet||
* Next week's meeting is NodeTwentyThirdTap we will try to replace the PoE injector with direct power, and possibly create a node page
* Node notes:
* NodeBrunner - Expanded, Ted will provide check
* NodeTwentyThirdTap - Need to invoice at least $30, more if PoE injector remains
* NodeStreetRoots - No check so far
* Ted committed to Saturday table for Host2Host
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner -- Meraki MR24 flashed as ap1.brunner.ptp ($90 in accounts receivable)
NodeTwentyThirdTap -- Meraki MR24 installed, online as of today
NodeAnkenyTap -- plan to visit on Sunday afternoon to route two ethernet cables upstairs and "recover" the existing Meraki MR24.
NodeStreetRoots -- $170 in accounts receivable, haven't seen the check yet
- Bank account -- now have three current officers registered with the bank as signers, new cards are pending and will require another visit.
- More PoE injectors -- PTP has ordered and received 4 trendnet PoE injectors, for $19.15 each.
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
Your Item Here
Next week's meeting is NodeTwentyThirdTap we will try to replace the PoE injector with direct power, and possibly create a node page
- Node notes:
Ted committed to Saturday table for Host2Host