← Revision 8 as of 2018-10-17 18:37:27
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
* Municipal Broadband PDX - city should provide $100K from grant program (no commitment so far).
* Need for us to visit Union Bank to at least get cards, maybe explain banking forms.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner -- Meraki MR24 flashed as ap1.brunner.ptp ($90 in accounts receivable)
NodeTwentyThirdTap -- Meraki MR24 installed, online as of today
NodeAnkenyTap -- plan to visit on Sunday afternoon to route two ethernet cables upstairs and "recover" the existing Meraki MR24.
NodeStreetRoots -- $170 in accounts receivable, haven't seen the check yet
- Bank account -- now have three current officers registered with the bank as signers, new cards are pending and will require another visit.
- More PoE injectors -- PTP has ordered and received 4 trendnet PoE injectors, for $19.15 each.
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
Your Item Here
Next week's meeting is NodeTwentyThirdTap we will try to replace the PoE injector with direct power, and possibly create a node page
- Node notes:
Ted committed to Saturday table for Host2Host 2-6pm at Riversgate Church
- Municipal Broadband PDX - city should provide $100K from grant program (no commitment so far).
- Need for us to visit Union Bank to at least get cards, maybe explain banking forms.