← Revision 7 as of 2019-01-16 19:12:31
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* Russell is at the privacy meeting tomorrow.||
* There is a string-fest in progress at the hostel through January 20th.
* Russell is at the Portland privacy meeting tomorrow.
* Discussion about Comcast pkg pricing and terms.
Location: HI Portland Northwest Hostel Cafe, NW 18th and Glisan
Date and Time: Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,TomasKuchta,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,TedBrunner
- Pick location for next weekly
- Matt will share the latest Comcast contact- which was hand-delivered
- Node notes:
NodeLionsEye: went offline early sunday, I tweeted at them without reply so far, no idea why it's offline.
- Anyone want to work on connecting our database to the map, or resolving whatever remaining work is needed?
Your Item Here
- There is a string-fest in progress at the hostel through January 20th.
- Russell is at the Portland privacy meeting tomorrow.
- Discussion about Comcast pkg pricing and terms.
- Node notes:
NodeLionsEye - offline, meet there next week if Russell can't contact in interim?
- Discussion about map vs data manager data
- Russell would like entry interface on map data
Jason has talked with BenFoote in the past about creating a shim to populate (and clean) between the two data sources, but no time at present.