← Revision 6 as of 2019-06-12 18:23:47
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
|* Discussion on FindHello app|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- was having an outage that looked like the ethernet speed autonegotiation problem we had seen earlier, with lots of packet loss that came and went rapidly. Took the opportunity to finally replace the gateway router with a Netgear WNDR3800, which has a gig-e WAN port. Encountered a problem where apparently the DHCP lease was locked to the old MAC address, so had to set a temporary static IP configuration to the new gateway.
NodeBeulahLand -- some kind of outage, seemed to recover itself before Russell could get over there.
- DNS updates:
- Requesting glue records for (ns0,ns1,ns2,ns3}.personaltelco.net from DNSimple
- Will need to update slaves to point at the new master.
Your Item Here
- Cacti package on Arch switched ownership to "cacti", which breaks install (needs to be installed as web server login). So provided this continues to be the case with the package, it would be less work to run the webserver as user cacti.
- DNS updates - made contact with DNSimple, so far they aren't sure how to make update
- Discussion about MunicipalBroadbandPDX and City Club (on 6/21)
Discussion on FindHello app
- Next week's meeting -