← Revision 14 as of 2020-11-11 19:33:54
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|* Wireguard tunnels would require static routes, OSLRd and Babl don't work|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- ap1 outage, everything is chained from it, so the rest of the network was out as of Monday evening
NodeMississippi -- Russell needs to work on getting the bath bar painted, has paint, has bath bar, needs brushes and warm place to work
NodeKlickitat -- had an APU2 outage starting at about 05h20 on 2020-11-10, connected the serial console, no response, came back after a power cycle, no idea.
- PC Engines Group Purchase:
- Currently includes 6 APU4's, cases and paraphernalia
NodeKailash is also in.
OpenVpn seems to have deprecated LZO compression, I managed to knock many of our hosts off the VPN after a recent update (recovered by downgrading) ... needs investigation and possibly a firmware refresh run.
- Municipal Broadband PDX doings report
Your Item Here
- PC Engines order ready to go, Russell will order late Thursday night.
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian - network was offline since Nov. 1, has returned. Russell contacted Jason Chapman, seems to have been a circuit breaker
NodeMississippi - Russell needs to find a warm place to paint. Try to align deployment on the 21st?
NodeKlickitat - Early morning 2.5h outage, no serial console, power cycle brought it back up
BattleMesh - happening this weekend, also SEAGL Friday/Saturday
- OpenVPN issue on Arch with 2.5.X, dropped LZO, issue with transition from root to non-root
- Wireguard tunnels would require static routes, OSLRd and Babl don't work