← Revision 11 as of 2021-03-15 20:16:59
you got the two l's right, anyway. that's the main thing.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' TussellSenior,TedBrunner,TomasKuchta,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,guest<<BR>>||'''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,TedBrunner,TomasKuchta,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,guest<<BR>>|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
* NodeHancock - will come back when back in town, also requesting how to have better wifi coverage.
* Netgear performance somewhat better with local bench traffic than previous wan tests.
- Pick location for next weekly
New online meeting location, on our own machine! Thanks Jason! If there is trouble, check the old link
- Node notes:
NodeSherrett -- visited on Monday to decommission the ethernet run, visited Tuesday evening to reconnect the gateway ERX (which apparently confused the hell out of the CL technician), private network back in operation, need to develop a plan for the public side of the node. --RussellSenior
NodeMississippi -- the unifi-ac-mesh access point has been intermittently connecting over ethernet, not clear why yet, the uptime when reachable indicates it's not rebooting, the adjacent rocket (connected through ethernet in the closet) is not doing the same thing, seems like either a device problem or an ethernet problem, or maybe a switch problem.
NodeHancock -- has been down since the end of last month, pinged the host, they are going to check on it when they return from out of town.
- Testing throughput of the Netgear GS108Tv3 switch, iperf3 through the NAT to a desktop box on the WAN side of the network sees about 22Mbps, 2x better than what was estimated from a kernel.org download.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeSherrett - Russell disconnected ADU ethernet from main house on Monday, reconnected on Tuesday after CenturyLink install. Need external AP. ONT is on shelf in house - no external junction, fiber follows ethernet.
NodeMississippi - issue with unifi-ac on Commons roof occasionally disconnecting. Russell rebooted and seems stable. But did have a power outage over the storm. Could be a switch issue, too?
NodeHancock - will come back when back in town, also requesting how to have better wifi coverage.
- Netgear performance somewhat better with local bench traffic than previous wan tests.