← Revision 11 as of 2021-11-17 18:35:29
Revision 12 as of 2021-11-17 18:39:25
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|* No meeting next week, will meet December 1st, then decide if we meet the following week.|
- Discuss upcoming meeting schedule
- Russell proposes we skip at least next week (day before Thanksgiving)
- Bean upgraded to Debian Bullseye
MichaelDexter (from PLUG) is (was?) offering a couple Dell R720's for sale, Russell can talk about just what's on offer to the degree he understands.
- Discussion of Cacti and difficulties with updates
- Billed for personaltelco.net domain registration, whois is report expiration in 2022 now.
- Node notes:
Your Item Here
- Russell updated bean OS to Debian Bullseye, has screen session running on knod but will upgrade it in the next several releases.
- Dell R720's are "Compellent" models, no drive bays, so we aren't interested.
- New backend registrar for personaltelco.net (1API GmbH) offers reselling domain registration for less cost, also need to renew .com and .org domains, Russell currently paying for.
- Discussed moving cacti to knod after it has been upgraded to Bullseye.
- No meeting next week, will meet December 1st, then decide if we meet the following week.