Revision 1 as of 2022-03-09 05:01:48
added some initial agenda items, add more!
added some more items
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|* NodeLionsEye -- still needs a visit?|
|Line 14:||Line 15:|
|* Business Oregon meeting report.||
* Russell got a Watchguard Firebox M300 on ebay. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ey3G85m9uwPjaB6CA
* Business Oregon Broadband Program Technical Working Group meeting report.
Date and Time: Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 5:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeC3PO -- gateway device on neighboring business's roof is rebooting every few minutes, can't reach it remotely
NodeSherrett -- ER-X was having some squashfs problems, reflashed
NodeMississippi -- the Bullet AC was going up and down, powered off for a half a minute, restarted, seems better.
NodeLionsEye -- still needs a visit?
Upgraded *LOL* knod, leading to 30+ hours (and counting) of disaster recovery, back on buster, with about 90% recovery. MoinMoin doesn't like bullseye, and knod can be considered fragile, probably needs a complete rebuild and maybe modern maintainable services.
Russell got a Watchguard Firebox M300 on ebay. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ey3G85m9uwPjaB6CA
- Business Oregon Broadband Program Technical Working Group meeting report.
- Russell is headed to Europe in May, bought tickets.
Your Item Here
- None Yet