missing edit-log entry for this revision
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
=== Meeting Locations ===
* Sherwood Gopher, Thistle, and Blackberry Farm (DirectionsToShanes)
=== Meeting Minutes ===
The meetings are small, casual and open to all. Occasionally they focused on things that are important ;). If you would like to come along and meet the crew, especially if you have skills or resources you'd like to offer, please feel free to drop by and say hi.
Dates and locations are normally announced on the [http://lists.personaltelco.net/mailman/listinfo/setup setup list] sometime on Monday and the meetings are normally on Tuesday or Thursday night.
See you there! -- AdamShand
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Do we have a meeting space?
Bust out URLd demo
- Software/Hardware roll out policies
NoCatAuth testing (unit tests or something)
- Response times (eg. Pioneer Square) do we do on-call rotation? or ... ?
- Extending Special Ops team ... how
- Warehouse Space (Update ...)
Ideas for PlacesToUnwire
- Free limited access. Good, bad, stupid.
- Non-profit (DSL, ISP, general incorporation, co-op etc)
- New Wiki Software / Site Software
Logo Discussion (LonnieWormley)
- Maintaining unix accounts/permissions on public node servers.
- Either centralized (ldap etc) or decentralized (nigel's respon for hostel, $
- Core mailing list (deprecate setup? if not how to reorg.)
- SPB expo ... use the van?
- Community Database system. Competing projects, documentation.
Report from the Special Interest Groups
Propaganda - LonnieWormley
MAN - LucasSheehan
Access Point - JerrittCollord
Need Linux bootable CD/Floppy w/ Host AP and NoCatAuth pre-installed
- ESSID standardization and what is a node