- Node notes:
BenjaminFoote is going to help get the git tree for the ptp-api squared away
- Lewis and Clark has called, I have heard nothing from Christopher Mitchell, probable means that is stalled/dead for now.
- Tomas drove out to deep SW over the weekend and snagged a piece of equipment we were offered. Russell has a hard time turning down offered equipment.
- Seek letters of support for Pioneer Courthouse Square cooperation, Russell has not seen a reply to his recent query of Square management.
<add your item>
- Node notes:
NodeEdison -- Gear ordered
NodeMoreRerun -- Still need to make contact
NodeLuckyLab -- Is there a splash page issue? Are some nodes not presenting a splash page, even though it should be enabled.
- can we be on the next agenda?
- PTP debit cards, some people need to show up (old/new) to Union Bank by Russell's
RosewoodInitiative -- meets Thursday 5-9 Ted and Russell might try to go. Digital Inclusion Network, contact seems to be gone
TedBrunner -- has pulled down a CSV of all the short-term rentals, now to post some adverts/carpet bomb, knock on doors?
BenFoote -- Discuss ptp-api git repo, committed compiled versions, Russell will fix. Several were logos?
- Lewis and Clark -- no promise of any resources, and no return on the call (Municipal Network research).
- Next week's meeting?
Board Meeting -- September 13th at NodeWorldCup