- Annual Members Meeting:
- Regular Monthly Meeting:
- Node notes:
NodeMississippi -- last Friday, Russell stopped by the house where metrix-west lives and spoke to the residents. Problem is currently a washer/drier got installed and we are short an outlet. I left a card. Needs followup.
NodeSunflower -- DSL outage, apparently due to a failing DSL modem. Russell installed a new one today, out of a box in his basement, an Actiontec something or other, in like-new condition.
NodeArborLodge -- we have lost another sponsor, so we are down to two, should brainstorm ways of encouraging new sponsors. Also noticed tonight that the SkyGateway is still up at Aaron Baer's old house, maybe should try contacting them to see if they want to replace it with a SkyExtenderDualBand or take it down.
NodeHawthorne -- should probably be decommissioned, or at least annotated with its downage status (related to possible pledge drive for Arbor Lodge).
- Metro Metals check for $57 (from May) has been deposited.
- Check from Seattle Foundation for $250 is lost in a box in my house, was contacted by the grant administrator and asked for another check to be sent, will destroy the first if found.
We should schedule another SkyPilot take apart work party soon? Think about dates!
- IRS 990N problem
- Domain registration (personaltelco.org) renewal soon
- Corporate renewal due soon
Google AdSense money ($214.67) outstanding, we no longer have login information for the account.
- Node notes:
- Node Notes
NodeMississippi, metrix-west has no power due to new laundry config. Russell will need to talk to the husband.
- Sky Gateway is still up at Aaron Baer's old house, but now there are two paying customers (so $30 apiece) plus many free riders.