- Node notes:
NodeSechzig -- report on fixage
NodeSherrett -- report on installage
NodeMcMaster -- back online with flash-mod'd WDR3600
NodeGreenNoise -- closing, conclusively non-node after uncertain downage of several years, MR24 recovered.
NodeArborLodge -- down due to unresolved ISP outage, switching in disgust over poor customer service, back soonish.
NodeWeidler -- offline, possibly due to a billing issue.
- Purchased 16 Meraki MR24s, arrived, think about automation of flashing process, e.g. with expect
- Reply (finally) from Pioneer Courthouse Square management, after some pestering (actually missed the call and need to return the call)
- Node notes:
NodeLuckyLab - no word on cable replacement, may swap 12v PS later
NodeWeidler - billing issue, should be sorted out tomorrow by Kim
NodePioneerSquare - left message with Russell, need to return call
NodeKailash - would like a Yagi back, connector is SMA
NodeRerun - down but recovered, so upstream issue
NodeSherrett - Billed Alexandra
- Russell received MR24s, need security screws
- Discussion about chat script to aid with flashing MR24s
- Issue with Ubiquiti bullets that think the ethernet port is gigabit, Russell tested failure rate is ~28%, script in place to restart if issue appears, OpenWRT tried last Summer to resolve, only issue if upstream is gig
- Russell bulged the battery in his Chui, can't ship him a replacement
- Jason manually renewed cert on knod on Monday, but also found issues with syslog-ng config (put in default - many old unsupported JMC mods to previous not integrated). Still not sure on anacron issue, but at least now logging.
Next week's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth