- Node notes:
NodeSechzig -- report on fixage
NodeSherrett -- report on installage
NodeMcMaster -- back online with flash-mod'd WDR3600
NodeGreenNoise -- closing, conclusively non-node after uncertain downage of several years, MR24 recovered.
NodeArborLodge -- down due to unresolved ISP outage, switching in disgust over poor customer service, back soonish.
NodeWeidler -- offline, possibly due to a billing issue.
- Purchased 16 Meraki MR24s, arrived, think about automation of flashing process, e.g. with expect
- Reply (finally) from Pioneer Courthouse Square management, after some pestering (actually missed the call and need to return the call)
- Node notes:
NodeLuckyLab - no word on cable replacement, may swap 12v PS later
NodeWeidler - billing issue, should be sorted out tomorrow by Kim
NodePioneerSquare - left message with Russell, need to return call
NodeKailash - would like a Yagi back, connector is SMA
NodeRerun - down but recovered, so upstream issue
NodeSherrett - Billed Alexandra
- Russell received MR24s, need security screws
- Discussion about chat script to aid with flashing MR24s
- Issue with Ubiquiti bullets that think the ethernet port is gigabit, Russell tested failure rate is ~28%, script in place to restart if issue appears, OpenWRT tried last Summer to resolve, only issue if upstream is gig
- Russell bulged the battery in his Chui, can't ship him a replacement
- Jason manually renewed cert on knod on Monday, but also found issues with syslog-ng config (put in default - many old unsupported JMC mods to previous not integrated). Still not sure on anacron issue, but at least now logging.
Next week's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth
Discussion about VLAN on nodes at NodeSechzig