Introductions - DonPark
["PersonalTelcoUniversityDVD"] and Education Update - CalebPhillips
UnWirePDX-Watch Updates - RussellSenior
C.U. Boulder Thesis Summary - DonPark
Financial Update - TroyJaqua
OSCON table dry run - TomHiggins
- Don makes introductions, one new person from PCC program
- Russell describes the elections process
Caleb reports PersonalTelcoUniversityDVD is stalled, waiting for progress from TomFitz. Caleb wants to wait to complete first iteration before filming more, to avoid repeating errors before they are discovered.
Caleb discusses NodeCornerstone, indicates a weekly meeting might be held on the roof there in the near future.
Russell discusses updates to the [http://www.unwirepdx-watch.org Unwire PDX Watch] report since the preliminary results presentation two months ago. Also discusses the content of the Uptown Services report and how the differences in findings might have occurred.
- Don reports on the C.U. Boulder geography thesis on community wireless, led to a discussion of rural wifi.
- Troy was not present to deliver the financial update
TomHiggins was not present to deliver the OSCON table dry run
Russell brings up the tee-shirt idea, as a new NodeSoapbox is a tee-shirt business. Everybody seems interested, but some people are reluctant to commit without an acceptable design. Michael says he'll create a design for approval. Russell's idea is to sell pre-orders to members, volunteers, friends, and then sell more at events to enhance public awareness of PTP.
- Seth video'd the meeting. He is going to rip the video from the March meeting as well for inclusion in our av material.