Date and Time: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 6:30-8:00 pm
Roll Call:RussellSenior, MichaelWeinberg, StefanMintier, JasonMcArthur
New Node NodeContrary
- Board Elections in July
- PTP is well situated to watch Game 5 of the Lakers-Nuggets Western Conference Finals. Score at start of meeting: Denver 29 L.A. 28.
NodeContrary is at SW 5th and Hall. Small coffee shop serving the PSU community and other neighbors.
- Steely Dan is unfortunately playing.
- Steely Dan is over now.
- Stefan owes me a pint of stout.
- The score is tied at the half, 56-up.
1 board position, currently held by MichaelWeinberg, is open for election at MeetingJuly2009.
- Members may nominate anyone for election to the board. Nominations must be seconded.
- Nominations may be made up until 30 days prior to the election (July 29th), therefore, nominations must be made by June 29th.
- After the new board member is elected, the board will select from among board members to fill the 3 officer positions. This will be done at the annual board meeting, which will be held 1 week after the elections on August 5th.