Date and Time: Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,SteveFisher
- OSCON contract signed (late) on Tuesday, looks like we are good to go.
- OSUOSL move completed on Friday (5/24), still residual DNS issues being resolved
- Node notes:
NodeRerun -- was offline
NodeArborLodge -- decommissioning the N. Atlantic roof this Saturday. decided not to shut it off early, as i concluded the odds were strongly against anyone contacting us in time to do a reinstall the same day, so leaving it on to maximize service.
Open nominations for BoardOfDirectors (incumbent is JasonBergstrom) election in July.
<your item here>
- Node notes:
NodeArborLodge - Saturday at 11am is suggested time, Russell will confirm and send info to list
NodeRerun - No known outstanding issue
NodeMississippi - concern about hose clamps, need to visit
- Moon and Six Pence - need to revisit, they had a desire to have others manage their devices
- OSUOSL move
- Successful, tmp host in old Stephouse office is only one in rack, office is storage and going away
- Russell will update DNS to point away from Stephouse IPs
- IPv6 now native for non OpenVPN hosts at OSUOSL
- Russell signed OSCON contract at last minute, so we have a table
CityClub June 21
- Nominations for open position (must be member by June monthly to vote at July meeting)
Ted nominated JasonBergstrom for position, Russell seconded
Ted and Russell headed to BattleMesh then Berlin
Next week's meeting (Jason can't attend) - 6-8pm Meeting at New Relic - FindHello app (Digital Inclusion Network)
- Tomas in town next weekend