- OpenVPN reconfiguration and (temporary?) relocation, drei is now terminated at the Seattle POP again after terminating in Fremont for several days.
OpenVPN problem in LEDE, /etc/init.d/network restart kills the openvpn connection (discovered at NodeLuckyLab) ... fix possibly on the way.
ArchLinux discovery: when pacman -Syu updates the kernel, it removes the old one with modules, meaning modprobing fails until you reboot. it's possible to downgrade with, e.g.: pacman -U /var/cache/pacman/pkg/linux-4.6.2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz to recover the modules, as long as you haven't cleaned the package archive.
- Ssh changes?
- Recap on successful PC Engines group order
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- still looking to possibly extend network to nearby balcony
NodeWhet -- adding a new AP for node host, reconfiguring from non-traditional configuration.
NodeSechzig -- still need to submit an invoice to be reimbursed for node hardware -- Russell
- This is the final meeting of 2016. Regular meetings will return on January 4, 2017. Happy holidays!
<add your item here>
- OpenVPN reconfigured, to point to drei, tunnel also now has Seattle IPv6 prefix
PTP OpenWrt files has wrong prefix still
- OpenVPN doesn't recover if rc (/etc/init.d/network) script is run - reboot instead.
- Two Widgets, one Acton and anything offline will still use the tunnel on Iris.
- Comcast Business IPv6 addresses have ports filtered inbound.
- Prefer model with IPv6 publicly routed that could hand off IPv6 addresses to clients.
NodeLuckyLab - no issues noticed, individual captive portal issue?