- Visit, test and collect information at locations identified as once active Personal Telco nodes.
- Train in Protocol
- In teams of 2 or 3, dispatch to each identified location.
- One laptop running Kismet or equivalent network stumbler, with GPS if possible.
- Another laptop available to connect to the node
- At each location,
- Discover AP presence/absence)
- If present:
- AP SSID
- AP BSSID
- Note presence/absence of splash and any self-identification thereon
- Note local network
- Identify the Internet IP
- If possible, identify the lat/long of the AP