- Mechanical mounting needs
- Power needs
MichaelWeinberg agrees to bring a growler of beer
- Ordered pizza from American Dream Pizza (4620 NE Glisan), $21.85 charged to PTP debit card
- Started out with a tour of the facilities
Worked on factory resetting the SkyExtenderDualBand on loan to Eric
- To the degree that it's necessary to work outside, where GPS is available, it sucks for seeing your screen to do the recovery
Had some trouble with resetting the ap, tried about 10 times without success, also could not get access to the web interface (weird error at login to http://<ipaddr>/admin)
Eventually decided to try to factory reset the main board again, this time we got the web interface, which led us to the AP's web interface (apparently some kind of port forwarding, https://<ipaddr>:4433/ forwards to the AP), was able to delete the MetroFi-Free, MetroFi-Premium and capture SSID's and add one for www.personaltelco.net/netyot.
- Now, the "set factoryap" finally worked, we added the ptp ssid again and observed how it worked
- Determined that client-to-client traffic did not work if clients were on different APs, not sure why, but it makes it less useful, this needs further investigation. I recall reading something about it in a manual.
With about 30 minutes left, we decided to retrieved remaining intact SkyExtenderDualBand from the basement and try to reset it
- Again, the outdoor light was not friendly to laptop reading
- However, things went quite smoothly this time, and within about 10 minutes it was operational
- TODO next time: