Actual Start Time: 7:12 PM BR
Scribe: AdamShand BR Role call: DonPark, SethShikora, DarrinEden, LucasSheehan, EugeneKeam, DaveJensen, NigelBallard, AdamShand, BrianBeattie, LonnieWormley, AndrewWoods, JerrittCollord, AaronJohnson, NatPowning BR
- darrin/adam - report on adhocracy koolaid.
this was fyi item. no significant questions. hope to have soemthing to show at monthly. to be clear, this is for node building that happens outside of ptp (http://www.decentric.com/l). voted that it would be released under gpl.
- nodedb - open source status.
- jerritt will ping rich re. nocat mapping project.
- ops team - rumors of death severly exagerated.
- heads up.
- bewitched/marbles/pebble - what/where/who/when.
- brian cont. to be maintainer. mail improvements directly to him.
- Pioneer Square node brownouts: root cause analysis, action list for improvements with assignments. CF partition scheme to segment /var and /var/log from /
- adam mailed logrotate chanages to ops. brian will integrate.
- lucas - nagios disk space monitoring
- should be done tomorrow.
- CSS splash page update from Drew. Urban Grind splash/status pages are non-CSS based.
- drew will have official ptp splash page proposal for next meeting.
- Brian B suggested longer weekly meetings (2hr). How about 1 hr standard meeting with a hack session following for those who need to discuss. Does this jive with Jerritt? Different location for second hour?
- meetings start at 6:30pm, 1 hour agenda (no discussion items), discussion items (means something without action_ follow in informal bs session afterward.
- Come to concensus on number of official meetings per month. Allow maximum participation. Pros/cons.
- Adam - new node reports/status ... spb soekris? ecotrust?
- spb, nat says soekris is ready. adam will cordinate installation, defer installation for one week, pending stabilization on pncs node. drew will install, eugene will apprentice.
- adam briefed on ecotrust.