Location: NodeBoston (6849 N Boston, Portland, OR)
Date and Time: Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior, SaraH, ChrisChen, MichaelWeinberg, JasonMcArthur, AaronBaer, LaviSchwartz-Baer, DonPark, StefanMintier
- Pick location for next weekly
- Drink Jason's beer
- Discuss Sam's acquisition of PTP's old van
- Talk about Google apps and how PTP could take advantage of the free-to-non-profits version.
Your Item Here
- Next weekly will be at Amnesia
- Jason's beer was consumed. Two kegs were blown, but to be fair, they were both low when we started.
- The van needs a battery, which we hope will resurrect the mast. It's not very useful without that, so PTP's interest in it will depend upon verifying that the mast works.
JasonMcArthur suggests that GMail for PTP mail might be worthwhile, particularly since a Google based service might be more resilient to attrition/volunteer rotation.
MichaelWeinberg suggests that the single sign-on elements of Google apps could be used to fuel yet-undeveloped applications to benefit PTP's users.