Date and Time: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- net4521 deployment status:
one, so far, at NodeUrbanGrindNW
- two more, ready to configure
- two additional, needing pigtails
- Should we buy some u.fl-rptnc pigtails from hongkong (~$3/each + 3 weeks delivery time) for 2 more 4521's?
Does anyone have a version 1.0 WRT54G? TomFitz implied he might, but haven't heard back. Has to be a version 1.0, later versions don't have the internal parts we need.
- other suggested locations:
- should be relatively high volume, frequent reboots
- should have a good way of mounting
SkyPilot taking-aparting work party this Saturday?
Teen Tech Night, February 17th, Personal Telco table (crimping cat5 hands-on) http://calagator.org/events/1250461869
Expansion of NodeArborLodge mesh plus other tasks there? (e.g. installing an outdoor power supply at the first extender site)
Buying more 15V switching ac adapters? http://store.netgate.com/ACDC-15V-125A-18W-Switching-Adapter-21mm-P29C116.aspx
- Status of stickers (Keegan?)
NodeHawthorne down temporarily
Nibbles at the SkyPilot gear
Your Item Here
- None Yet