Date and Time: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeLutz -- Steve and Russell went to check on the node and get it back online after a 3 week outage (may have been unplugged accidentally), reflashed, got a vague complaint about disconnections, turned off splash page to help during diagnosis, not currently able to obviously replicate the problem.
NodeNewDeal -- had an outage Sunday afternoon until Monday morning, recovered without our intervention.
NodeKlickitat -- preparing to replace the 5-year-old batman-adv network with a refreshed version
- Netgear WGT634U firmware is worked out, need to build images, two run mesh on an ethernet port, the others do not
- Accton MR3201A firmware is worked out, but the only device in the network is currently offline, maybe replace with a WGT634U
- need to build test images for Bullet M5HP radios, two of them run mesh on the ethernet, one does not.
- nervous about reflashing the rooftop node, since I'm lacking a ladder tall enough to reach, if necessary, need to work on a fallback plan
- also considering an additional rooftop node to bypass some trees.
NodeCommunitecture is offline, probably due to the expected office move.
NodeArborLodge -- needs some outreach work, including posting on the Arbor Lodge Facebook page as requested by our host.
EncoreFellows applicant, seems to be missing the outreach experience we'd like, can review
Your Item Here
- None Yet