- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeCedarHillsCrossing -- the DSL modem has been replaced by Integra, despite their protestations that it wasn't their problem. Magically, functionality has returned!
NodeLikewise -- our weekly meeting here is an opportunity to get the node working again, not sure why it isn't.
NodeEcotrust -- have contacted the Ecotrust CFO/COO, cc'd me to the new building manager, but haven't actually received a response from them yet.
NodePotatoChampion -- old WZR600DHP had some problems, including being plugged in wrong, and also having a broken antenna coax internally (???), we have a couple devices ready to plug in (one or the other), but having trouble getting there early enough in the day to plug it in... tried today, but it was mid-afternoon and the deep fat fryer was right behind me, hard to see, etc. A 9am install time would be best. Next window for me is Friday.
NodeMoby -- status?
- Russell is working on some security fixes and updates on the nodes, working on offline provisioning of root passwords, host keys, and openvpn keys. Iris is configured with the new CA infrastructure, and one testing node pointing at it and working, so it looks like that part is solved.
AnnualMembersMeeting2017 is next week.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeCedarHillsCrossing - Ted visited and confirmed packet loss, Integra finally replaced modem, so far, so good
NodeLikewise - Possible hardware failure, Russell will bring hardware
NodeKellog - Nocat-auth died, and preauth disappeared, possibly factory reset done?
- Can we archive Nocat-auth exceptions in a central private DB?
NodeSteele - Looking for new exceptions
NodeEcotrust - New building manager contacted through Alan
NodeMoby - Russell, Jason, Matt? will stop by 7pm Thursday
NodePotatoChampion - Russell will stop by 9ish Friday, current Buffalo had jack separating from board, plus caked grease
- Host keys - issue with needing to work with dropbear, we haven't enabled EC yet, but DSS is deprecated
- Root key offline on drive, replicate, sign intermediate as needed. Intermediate on build host
- OpenVPN - about August 3rd the key expires
- Can update online nodes soon, offline will need to be visited
- Next week's meeting is the Annual Member's Meeting, Jason has been given a proxy vote from Ben Foote
We will replace the APs at NodeLuckyLab with MR24s at the meeting.