- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeSabin -- OMGOMGOMG, it is plugged in! Thanks Ben!
NodePioneerSquare -- offline since late September, collected gateway gear from SRG (10/09), the Ubiquiti NanoStation2 (first gen) is still there, hopefully unplugged. Russell is going to try to attend a PioneerCourthouseSquare board meeting (last tuesday of every other month) to see if we can collaborate somehow.
NodeTwentyThird -- new node coming soon at the new Tap&Table location
NodeAnkenyTap -- working on a time soon to run ethernet
NodeStreetRoots -- made contact with Kayla, the new Administrative Assistant, about the outstanding invoice for the hardware upgrade, should be seeing a check soon.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner - had issue with failed flash. Russell swapped out board with a Buffalo that had broken antennas.
- failed Sept. 27, Ted will replace tonight
NodeKellogg - still need to swap out Alix with device with Gig enet.
NodeGreenNoise - Jason has forgotten to visit, had an MR24 on the shelf, but never plugged in at new location.
NodeAnkenyTap - Want a second cable run for PoS. Week from Sunday
NodeStreetRoots - Kayla is new, will get equipment $170 expected?
NodeTwentyThird - One MR24 will cover entire building
NodeSabin - Plugged in
NodePioneerSquare - Now in old Oregonian building. Russell picked up node
- Meet every other month last Tuesday, Russell will attend this month
NodeSunnyside - need to mail building owner
- Municipal Broadband PDX
- City of Portland - games played by city with funding research grant - proposal due Tuesday
- Desire to start in December if money available
- Municipal Broadband PDX board meeting Thursday
- What if city provides no funding? Proposal goes ahead