- Node notes:
- Any last minute membership applications, must be a member by this meeting to vote in next month's election.
- Need to revamp PKI before our CA cert expires in August, primarily for our OpenVPN infrastructure.
We had talked about Meraki APs for NodeLuckyLab at last month's monthly, then forgot to discuss last week, but should discuss again this week - for install at a future monthly...
- Location for next week's meeting?
- Node notes
NodeEcotrust upstairs AP still down
NodeEleven - contact indirectly via IRC
- After firmware update, failed to start nocatauth, iproute now in /sbin
- Plus Cafe11 priv/pub nets
NodeCoalition (Ankeny Tap & Table) was down, flashed node after it came back online
NodeLuckyLab - replace APs with MR24s - TBD
NodeWhet - In kitchen (poor performance) on http (https OK), indicates likely issue with nocat
- Uses seamonkey as mail client to connect to sawnet email address, issue w/smtp/outbound config
NodeHeyDuke - check for nocat issue
Oregon Consumers League - CenturyLink demonstration, KGW attended
- RFC7710 Captive Portals, from 2015
- Discussion about possible modification of PTP splash page resolution
- How does the iPhone work with portal, what else can be integrated?
- Rigel may want to be a node, by Buckman Elementary near Stark, Russell will provide hardware in next couple days
- Open network project:
- Promote neighborhood interaction (splash page, w/form for additional service request)
- Homeless focus, but also new to neighborhood users
- Can we review how the Data Manager functions as an authoritative data source, with the goal of replacement?
- Is Rails backended into Postgres. Can we do prod on knod or iris?
Have we granted TomasKuchta membership, yes but membership criteria needs to be reviewed per board
- OpenVPN CA Cert replacement timeline before August 3th
- Current CA is 10 year term, OK as future direction
We will skip next week's meeting, but JasonBergstrom will announce the following week's meeting