Adhocracy application introduction by KeeganQuinn
- July Board of Directors election in July (two spots)
NodeHollywood relocation update, NodeLuckyLabNW
NodeCommunitecture install report & photos
- OSCON table
- Education Committee: PTPHandbook Progress
Mike Rogoway from Oregonian is headed to Cali to do a Metro Fi field test. Wants to know what he should try to gauge performance. -MichaelWeinberg
- Finance Committee: Troy's update. Taxes 2005
DonPark does introductions, says hello, and summarizes agenda
GreggSwanson takes over discussion and gives his talk
Hands around some Iridium Satellite Phones
Gives general overview of purpose and recent activities of HumaniNet
- Funding: a few donors, some grants out there, some commission
SimulationDay on June 15th
- Scenario: tsunami off the oregon coast
- Have several tasks, including setting up a multihop link
Slides will be available on the Humaninet website
- What it is, what it does
- The pretty pictures it makes
- Other nifty features
- What is on the horizon
- Keegan, Tom, and Tom exchange esoteric (but amusing) banter
Upcoming elections (presented by RussellSenior)
Two board positions (Secretary and Treasurer) will be filled at the next BoardMeeting (July)
- Discussion of the Bylaws
Update on NodeHollywood (going up next Saturday)
- NodeLuckyLabNW going up soon, need to find volunteers and set a data
NodeCommunitecture went up
OScon2006. We have a table. Need volunteers.
- Education: not much to say, Tom attempts hand-off to Caleb
- How does the ad-free thing work?
- How is the latency? Pull some ISOs off the net (from OSUOSL)
- What about interference?
- What ports are blocked (e.g. does ssh, port 22, work)?
- Other ideas? Write luckymike at the domain of this wiki.
- Demo mississippi.personaltelco.net
What is left to be done on the MississippiGrantProject
- Two roofs
- Edumacation and Community tools
- Offload client devices to contributing people
Marty announces the ARRL Fieldday