- Pick a weekly location for next week
- Annual Board Meeting is at Monthly Hack Night
CenturyLink fiber install (re)scheduling fun
- Node Notes?
- needed to reschedule, so called Lloyd Center the day after original order placed
- installer showed up on original date, left a note to indicate reschedule needed through 800 number
- called 800 number next day, disconnected after 45 minutes on hold, but did find there were multiple change orders...
- a second tech left a message (on the later disconnected voice #) that he would start work at the house during an unscheduled window
- called 800 number back, asked if I'd like to bundle DirectTV, transferred to tech support (for DSL), then transferred to repairs in Boise
- rescheduled work for following Monday, as attempted originally with LLoyd Center
- discovered that DSL (and POTS/voice) is now down (...as expected...)
- fiber was run, but no GPON box, no notes
- predict will be billed for DSL even though there is no transit
- maybe voice/net on Monday?
- Node Notes (guessing)
- Ted will be representing PTP at the Digital Divide conference on Friday and later months.