2011 Mississippi Street Fair
July 9th, 2008, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., on North Mississippi Ave between Fremont and Skidmore. http://www.mississippiave.com/events/index.cfm?OrgGUID=MA4400&Action=Events&Option=View&GUID=EF220B45-4040-BE2A-B1B124C68EB0EEDE
Our booth location was changed recently, we are now in the block between Fremont and Beech on the west side of the street, slot 537.
Volunteer Signup Sheet
Things to Bring
- "Business Vendors will receive a 10 by 10 foot space, 8 foot long table, and one chair for the day. Set-up starts at 7:15 am on the day of the fair, July 9, 2011. For the safety of our community, all vehicles must be off the street from 10:00 am until 7:00 pm. Vendors are responsible for their own items and sales."
- Canopy (Russell)
- Cooler (Sam)
- Cooler contents (Water and Pop)
- Printed Propogranda (Russell)
- Signs (Russell)
- Gear to show off (Russell)
- a 27 dBi 5.8 GHz antenna
- a metrix (??)
- Your enthusiasm for open-access fiber in Portland
Things Accomplished and/or Learned