Tools and services to update as new NOT nodes come online.
- Allocate range.
- Add proper network script in openvpn/ccd and it MUST match the host's CN.
- New nodes don't need this, are getting allocated an address automatically on an iris vpn via a client.sh or something
- Add public AAAA record to donk:/etc/bind/master/personaltelco.net
- Add .ptp A records to donk:/etc/bind/master/ptp
- Add .ptp PTR records to donk:/etc/bind/master/ip4-ptp
- Update serial in donk:/etc/bind/include/header
- Reload bind, # rndc reload
- public IPv4 addresses will dynamically get created in the $hostname.dyn.personaltelco.net domain, using remote syslogging and syslog-ng magic
- Add host to donk:/etc/nagios3/hosts.cfg
- Add host in appropriate hostgroups in donk:/etc/nagios3/conf.d/hostgroups
- Add host to iris:/etc/munin/munin.conf
Run munin-node-configure --snmp <host> -shell | sh or /etc/munin/snmp.sh <host> for standard wgt634u nodes.
Finally, /etc/init.d/munin-node restart
- Add host to smokeping/config
Create wiki page for node using NodeTemplate
Add node to NodesByAge
- Add location and make sure to login via admin interface and add the hostname so graphs, usercount show up.