Node name: Concordia Beat Emporium, aka. Keegan's Place
Live Date: October 30, 2011
709 W 27th St.
Vancouver, WA 98660
- Hardware: Buffalo WZR-600DHP
- Internet IPv4: DHCP
- Internet IPv6: DHCPv6
PTPnet IPv4: 10.11.22.1/24
This is an indoor residential node; access from the street or sidewalk is possible at short range. Full native IPv6 connectivity is available at this location.
Mesh peering via OLSR (IPv4 and IPv6) and/or BATMAN-Adv (via the ptp-mesh SSID) is sometimes available here. There is also an alternative ESSID for client service with WPA enabled; access is available on request.
- 2016-09-ish: Moved node to Vancouver, WA, though it spent some time in a packing box before being resurrected.
2013-02-26: Upgraded node hardware; main device is now a Buffalo WZR-600DHP running a PTP build of OpenWrt.
2013-01-15: New location on the corner of NE 25th & Emerson.
2012-05-29: Temporarily relocated to the same place as NodeTB, although this node is still operational and is logically separate from the original node at this site. A new permanent location will be found in the near future. mesh1 and mesh2 are offline for the time being.
- 2012-05-08: Switched to using a Dell PC as a border router, due to continued issues with performance and reliability with both Soekris and Netgear hardware in this role. Wireless service is still provided by MR3201As.
- 2012-02-21: The Netgear WGT634U is no longer being used. Two Accton MR3201A devices are now running, one facing SE Ash St. to the north and one facing SE 29th Ave. to the south.
- 2012-02-10: Added a Soekris net4521 as the primary gateway. The Netgear WGT634U is also still active as a secondary access point and mesh node.
- 2011-10-30: Cable modem installed, node configured and operational.