- Beer 'n 'Za
- More refining of bikestumbling. Russell and Caleb to get their own GPS-enabled, battery powered stumbling setup.
- Interference avoidance as an approximate k-coloring problem (k=3 for 802.11)
- Topics and Teachers for PTPU DVD
- The PTP Book? Progress??
- JFDI-fest (for IT upgrades) planning
- What's next for Mississippi?
- Good beer, no 'Za.
- Caleb is expecting BU-353 USB GPS receiver
- Next step in bikestumbling - having a second radio in auto-leach mode to upload tracking data on-the-go. One plan is to power a WGT to do the stumbling, and power a WRT to do the leaching. the WGT is good at stumbling and its USB host is awesome but its flaky as a client (locks up on changing essid) and flaky ZD1211 usb radio.
- Have each node do RF spectrum measurements, channel allocation, channel usage, reporting to a central app that creates an optimum channel assignment for each node.
TomHiggins is podcastin' at the urbangrind so no notes on those items
ask previous teachers to do the DVD. caleb suggests free space loss and assorted wireless mathematics as topics. Wireless networking in the developing world has an excellent section on that (DonPark).
- The PTP Handbook, any progress?
Just-Do-It-Fest - upgrade moinmoin. move smtp to donk. restart requesttracker. Some time in March. CalebPhillips
- identify next rooftop; halflife2 map of MGP
Jason (late arrival) described some of the NoPo net