- Pick location for next weekly
- Diagnose and fix whatever is haywire with the wifi at the node
Your Item Here
Fixed NodeBasementPub by dropping in an Accton MR3201A in simple bridge mode with firewall and dnsmasq disabled. Seems to work again. I think maybe the Buffalo started to get flakey and then someone did a reset which might have reactivated its dhcp server or something and it got even flakier. I can pull the Buffalo apart later and try to figure out what happened. Anyway, new AP installed, was working as expected while we were there.
- Talked about firmware, devices, monitoring, etc. while enjoying some beer.
Marino went home and Ted and Russell meandered up to NodeRedAndBlack to replace the WgtCab with an AcctonCab. Diagnosed some problems, fixed them up, applied patches to the configurator to prevent repeating the particular problem. Currently the port forward is broken, will need to fix that up.
- Ted enjoyed some parsnip stew and a beer.
- Russell showed Ted how he uses git for configurator development, tracking projects, etc.