- Pick location for next weekly
- Hack Night
- Deal with HTTP SSL misconfigurations (FIXED). Details:
KeeganQuinn publishes an example Apache SSL configuration for reference: https://github.com/keeganquinn/bits/blob/master/config/apache/basslin.es-ssl
- Node notes:
- New splash page deployment is now complete, except for WGT634U and MR3201A nodes
- Will be sync'ing up new-splash-but-older firmware to r43140 on the remaining AR71xx nodes
NodeFreshPot -- radio dodgy?
- VZAHomes still owed a couple invoices
NodeLabarre still offline, needs a long overdue ping from Russell
NodeBasementPub still offline, owner needs a ping from Russell (from last week)
NodeLuckyLabSW needs its net4521 firewall box (hostname: fat) updated to satisfy a PCI compliance scan
JasonBergstrom bringing Ubiquiti Rocket to play with
Your Item Here
- Digital Inclusion meeting next Tuesday morning
- NodeLuckyLabSW new PCI scan, turned up port 5280 on a Soekris that is PTP provided, but not the AP.
- Poodle vuln. addressed on PTP web servers with restricted config.
NodeFreshpot may have a board or at least node issue.
- Next week's meeting will be at NodeLuckyLabSW.