- Pick location for next weekly
- Check out the node, make sure it's functioning well
- Report on a meeting with a local school district
- Node notes:
Your Item Here
- May have interest from Fibersphere, also possibly point to point from the top of the "hill" in Gresham.
- Also have a low-income residence nearby that is interested in the same pipes.
May be a place to deploy SkyPilots (we still need to sort through these as some are likely known bad).
- Ted will be at the next Digital Inclusion conference this Friday.
NodeKeegan was rebooting every 23h50m, started about 2 months ago.
- Power/UPS was ruled out as a possible cause.
RussellSenior replaced the 15 month old image, and it has now been online since Saturday.
Next week's meeting is the hack night at NodeKeegan, so we'll check up on his router then.
NodeCedarHills had an issue with an AP, which Holly called about, after they had power-cycled it.
NodeArborLodge hasn't been back in contact, and likely has another bill pending with services not needed.
NodeMississippi still needs final hardware assembly, as well as flash new firmware.
China at NodeWeidler still hasn't contacted us to set up an install time.
This Saturday/weekend will also be wet, so no installs. Is there any way to swing a SkyPilot scrapping party?