- Pick location for next weekly
- Eat delicious burritos
- Hash out some Rebranding ideas
- Node notes:
NodeArborLodge -- loses one of four sponsors due to unemployment, Russell considers backfilling out of his pocket until the end of June.
- NodeControlH -- not yet, Russell needs to get off ass
NodeCommunitecture -- also, not yet. Ditto.
NodeRerun -- considering an ISP switch, I think they are on Integra currently, feeling fed up.
- PC Engines order in stasis, probably pending arrival of more boards at the end of the month
- Russell was contacted by a local celebrity about the state of the telecommunications market, provided opinion
Russell provided a comment on some astroturf org trying to derail the Lake Oswego muni-fiber project, amusingly they are using some of the same bogus arguments that Saltzman trotted out when he shat all over the Office of Cable Communications and Franchise Management plan in 2007, or whenever that was. WiMax is going to save us! Lol.
- Russell's job extended to the end of April
Your Item Here
- Ate delicious burritos.
Discussion about current suggestions for rebranding at Rebranding2016. TedBrunner will be out of country at the end of this month. Will send another notice to mailing list and bump to end of April. We like CCCP variants?
- Node Notes
600 unique MAC addresses have tried to associate with NodeArborLodge since the beginning of the year.
- 14 MAC addresses appear more than 1000 per month
NodeRerun wants to switch from Integra to another provider.
Discussion about NoCatAuth, replace, not fully-utilized, can we replace?
Brief discussion about Nodeshot, KeeganQuinn says the python can use help, postgres OK, bridge w/datamanager?
- Collected requirements for map replacement, wiki/datamanager intergration.
- Discussion about what workarounds there are for the FCC firmware restrictions on firmware.
Next weeks's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth