Location: NodeBerneis, 211 NE Cesar E Chavez Blvd
Date and Time: Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: MichaelBerneis,RussellSenior,TomasKuchta,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton --- had an outage over the weekend, due to a billing snafu. Service restored on Monday morning.
NodeKnow -- back online, came back up without intervention.
- Eggdrop resurrection?
Contacting CenturyLink guy?
- Russell relates experience so far with cloud computing.
Your Item Here
Installed Meraki MR24 at NodeBerneis.
RussellSenior sent an email to purported CenturyLink engineering contact, for possible future PLUG meeting presentation.
- Russell has contacted Ubiquiti the last two Fridays to check for an update on cable replacement.
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton - had an upstream outage, due to not paying a bill, contacted Charles at VZA.
NodeKnow - Returned to service without contacting Cameron.
- "Report A Problem" - We think there used to be a form there, but aren't sure what it was.
- Russell is dabbling in the cloud
DirectHost (FiberFi hosting service) has taken his credit card
- Amazon EC2 T2 micro instance
- Tomas suggested Lightsail (VPS)
- Eggdrop may be something for Tomas to work on? Was IRC bot on Iris.
Next week's meeting is at NodeGooseHollow. Is there an opportunity to get a new hole drilled in FehrenbacherHof and install MR24s?