- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots -- Ted and Russell are going to try to fix the ethernet run to the front MR24 on Thursday at 2:30, possibly also replacing the Ubiquiti ER-X with an Alix (ready to go)
NodeC3PO, NodeStreetRoots, NodeSherrett, NodeBuffaloGap, NodeLuckyLab, NodeMississippi are all Ubiquiti ER-X, subject to a discovered NAND/UBI/Squashfs corruption problem, reflashing fixes it, wtf??? Issue filed, queries made to OpenWrt community and the linux-mtd people, the latter requested nanddump info (which we don't have, will need to wait until the corruption recurs).
NodeBuffaloGap has had its configuration updated to use bridge-vlans, working.
NodeBitHouse offline since 2022-03-29 20:05
NodeBeulahLand offline since 2022-03-30 14:00
- Digital Equity Round Table -- Russell attended, though he didn't speak, several people did speak and basically restated what he's been saying for *years* so the wide concurrence in the ideas seemed to make an impact, also Russell did contribute to the chat and a google doc of thoughts.
- Jason has filed the CT-12
Your Item Here
- Digital Equity Round Table - call arranged by Carmen Rubio to spend fed dollars, included legislators and county commissioners
- Had map that showed 6-8 carriers in some areas of Portland
- Russell provided extensive commentary in Zoom chat
- At the end of the meeting the summary was supportive of long-term solutions that didn't only rely on private carriers
- Node Notes:
NodeStreetRoots - One of many ER-X with corrupt filesystems. May replace next week with Alix, while replacing ethernet run with Ted. Re-flashed all other ER-X with current release including nanddump.
NodeBuffaloGap - Updated to use bridge-vlans, concern with ER-X is that they use PTP network for business
NodeBeulahLand - no upstream from our router, reconnected cable, also can't reach roof, missing PoE injector, maybe hardware failure
NodeC3PO - No local link on wireless gap, they powercycled, seemed to come back up
Residents in house are using CenturyLink router directly, will replace with AP with same SSID/key
- Russell changed to resolve via tunnel, plus configured local interface masquerading as Google DNS