Date and Time: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 5:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,TomasKuchta,TedBrunner,SteveTree,ThomasSuckow
- Pick location for next weekly
- Recap events of Russell's absence
- Discuss shuffling stuff from Ted back to Russell
- Node notes:
NodeC3PO -- we should decommission the SellerEngine end of the link
NodeSuzette -- status?
NodeKlickitat -- antenna on neighbor's roof re-aligned itself, discuss
- WGT634U "disposal" -- Russell has been helping out Futel by reflashing them, solving little problems. WGT634U was kind of a disregarded stepchild of the BRCM47xx family, and so it was occasionally broken in a way that affected its sysupgrade functionality (occasionally overwriting NVRAM needed to boot, etc).
Review upcoming BoardOfDirectors election
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeKlickitat - Jerry's antenna has pivioted, likely needs a set screw with the adjustment
NodeC3PO - Can't get to old upstream, should pull that, but where to connect to?
- Is there a Multnomah County building option (library or otherwise)?
Ted has old gear w/case and some ethernet (2xMR24,ERX,1 injector), plus NodeBuffaloGap spare ERX and PO key
NodeSuzette - Russell will email
- Russell detailed his trip
- Thomas is testing Google Orion, offload cell data to wifi, auth'd via radius on docker
- Russell is helping Futel with devices, WGT634U isn't well supported anymore, would like to unload the rest
BoardOfDirectors election at July monthly meeting, RussellSenior and TedBrunner are up for positions.
Next week's meeting will be in person at NodeGooseHollow