- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeBuffaloGap -- outage led to an email, which led to a visit by Russell and recovery, also discovery of a small but consequential bug.
NodeLuckyLabSW -- an outage lead to an SMS to Russell and a visit to restore service.
- Russell works on OpenOCD support for the Netgear WGT634U.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeBuffaloGap - Troy mailed about a connectivity issue. Russell tested backup ERX prior to taking over, seemed to have a configuration issue due to VPN script not completing.
ERX at NodeBuffaloGap had a serial console connection available. Factory reset and deleted the failing script (that was failing and not deleting itself).
- Sequence is factory reboot, then further reboot would trigger the issue. Only this ERX.
- AP2 upstairs game room also wasn't working, but had link lights on. No link light on upstream from switch it was connected to. Russell power cycled that switch.
NodeLuckyLabSW - down Monday evening, but not phoning home. They tried to power cycle.
NodeC3PO - no response from Albina Library contact, for possible connection to Weidler camp.
- Russell has been testing JTAG on Netgear WGT634U (on rev 0 board), Russell had previously measured ping functions.
- Upcoming Annual Members Meeting - need to be a member by next week to vote at the July Annual Members Meeting
- DIN meeting was today, Russell missed it.
- Russell mailed Office of Community Technology as to whether the position had been filled. Position filled, but could not tell Russell was via email, "to be announced soon".
Next week's meeting is the monthly in person at NodeLuckyLab